- Use roof-goats so you don’t have to roof-mow your roof-lawn
- urbangreens: kiyo: Stepping Outside to Observe: Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant & Butik Sister Bay, Door County Wisconsin Use roof-goats so you don’t have to roof-mow your roof-lawn
- Comic neue, a redesigned version of the Comic Sans font
- laughingsquid: Comic Neue, A Redesigned Version of the Comic Sans Font
- My analog watches are my reminder that utility exists apart from an internet connection and usefulness doesn’t require the latest software.
- My analog watches are my reminder that utility exists apart from an internet connection and usefulness doesn’t require the latest software.—Dumb — Shawn Blanc (via minimalmac)
- beesweethoneyfarms at bee sweet honey farms
- beesweethoneyfarms: At Bee Sweet Honey Farms LLC., we use poultry to maintain a clean beeyard. Chickens help protect our colonies from mites and other predatory insects; as opposed to using chemicals and pesticides.
- Professional table tennis champion Timo Boll plays match against a chinese industrial robot
- laughingsquid: Professional Table Tennis Champion Timo Boll Plays Match Against a Chinese Industrial Robot
- A simple root cellar for carrots
- startwithaseed: motherearthnewsmag: Country Lore: Dig a Bucket-Size Root Cellar A 5-gallon bucket and bucket-size hole are all you need to make a simple root cellar for carrots. By Chriss Stutzman ILLUSTRATION: KRISTIN HURLIN I remember watching Family Outing and in some of the villages, they...